The UP Diliman School of Labor and Industrial Relations (UP SOLAIR) calls the submissions of papers and researches for potential inclusion in the upcoming 2024 edition of the Philippine Journal of Labor and Industrial Relations (PJLIR).
As a double-blind refereed journal, PJLIR aims to publish quality articles which contain findings of research, theoretical or empirical, on employment, labor, industrial relations as well as human resource management and development in the Philippines and Abroad. The PJLIR is published every year by UP SOLAIR.
All manuscript submissions must be:
- Original, recent, and has not been published or considered for publication elsewhere
- Single-spaced with 1 inch margin on all sides
- Written using the following fonts:
- Times New Roman (font size 11) for the body
- Arial (font size) for section headings, figures, tables, etc.
- Not more than 30 pages
- Utilizing the latest APA style citations and bibliography
- Containing not more than four keywords
- Abstract should be limited to 150 words, containing key findings and salient arguments by the authors
- Other formatting options can be set by the author to increase readability
Submit your papers not later than September 15, 2023.
Please email the complete manuscript to:
Dr. Virgel C. Binghay
Issue Editor, Philippine Journal of Labor and Industrial Relations 2024 Issue